Our Firm's COVID-19 Response
In an effort to help curb the spread of COVID-19, our office is holding in-person meetings only on a very limited basis. Our office has implemented the following practices for in-person meetings (and we will continue to schedule phone conferences or Zoom meetings for those who wish, when appropriate):
When we call to confirm your appointment the day before a meeting, we will also review these procedures with you then. However, please note the following:
1. We will be wearing masks during all appointments and require that anyone attending an appointment do the same.
2. Meetings will begin and end promptly after an hour, so that our team will have time to clean and sanitize in
3. We will be social distancing and ask that anyone attending an appointment do the same.
4. If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough, or feels ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
5. Please do not schedule an appointment with our office if you or anyone in your house has traveled outside of New
Mexico fourteen days prior to the appointment.
If an existing client is in need of his or her health care documents (e.g., Health Care Power of Attorney, HIPAA Waiver, or Living Will/Right to Die), please call and let us know.
All attorneys are also still available by phone and email. If you would like to schedule a consultation, please call 505-554-1115.
We understand that COVID-19 presents many concerns for our community. Our firm is here to help you during these difficult times.